"Help", or "What do you think?", or "Ideas". And I started it. June 21.

:3 My brother and uncle tried making a tron bike from tron 1. When they drove it down hill. It ended up crashing because the wheel tired snapped. This was back in 2002.
wow... danger thing. that why i make just a "suit" for my bike, but not change wheels, brakes and other main parts.
by the way, we have a plan now:
фувфуыафуап.png

:):):)

I had to add two of my personal favourites. Always liked these two bikes. And that plan is awesome. You must have a big garage :D

The-Undertaker-Bike.jpg

walking-dead-norman-reedus-as-daryl-dixon-by-gene-page-amc-1.jpg

is it Harley? is it HHH driving? o__O
Deryls bike - triumph, i think... like it)
my top bikes: Triumph Rocket 3, Ducati 848 StreetFighter, Ducati Diavel.

oops, i google it. Daryls bike was honda 750.

What about just doing the red outlines in el-wire since they seem to be fabric, you may be able to secure it in certain areas with a needle and red thread ...

What about just doing the red outlines in el-wire since they seem to be fabric, you may be able to secure it in certain areas with a needle and red thread ...
Thats a point... i do exactly like you say, but take a needle with transparent fishing line. problem is in undercoat of fabric - there is plastic. it is flexible, but strong and hard. i do not want to make holes in it.

Last edited:
I have a recommendation for you.
The black bits of your turtle air brush them red and then add the black patterns just like on your helmet :)
(Just a thought)

Here is first result of building my predator computer hand for moto-turtle. i have a plan and all photos will post here. wait for update. enjoy >__<
First of all i cut out main piece from turtle. then take a pictures and start draw a sketch. for this project i will use this:
Фото-0399.jpg
Фото-0397.jpg
Фото-0398.jpg

next update will come soon))

Hi there. i have some question for you guys. i need to make a silicon mold for my predator and I am afraid to spoil it. question is: what can i use as a separator for molding and casting. (because i can't find special "easy release" or some like this). Thanks.

Here is the next question - how did you guys make lenses for your bio masks? I mean, you do few layers with little grid and some plastic and glued it in mask or how? Any techniques are appreciated.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back