"Help", or "What do you think?", or "Ideas". And I started it. June 21.

Jmen

Sr Member
Hi, guys. I need help. As you know (if you know), i have a Predator Project with my bike. Here is it http://predatorium.com/threads/predator-moto-bike-project-pmbp-updated-june-15-dashboard-wip.20617/
But i have new idea for this, and i want to ask you, before make it real. here is the deal, i just clean up my Turtle for riding and think about next tuning. What if i take neon light and connect to turtle? here is my neon, its red color
648571.jpeg

and here is my turtle (pictures from internet, not mine)
Рисунок1фыса.jpg
22516061_w640_h640_nm602fs400.jpg
f3b57bb2f5e6.jpg

So, here is a quastion: what lines should i use for it? if someone have ideas, you can save picture and draw lines, like example.
i think, i can take grey elements and put neon around of it.
Should i do that?

I always enjoy working with complementary colours red can work with Cyan, and most forms of blue. Always like the red/cyan combo. :D

I always enjoy working with complementary colours red can work with Cyan, and most forms of blue. Always like the red/cyan combo. :D
Predator bike will be red, so all my equipment also will be red)))
But what lines did you see for it?

These two Neon Lights appealed to me the most the one one the bottom is intense. It reminds me of burning a splint.
This is what I did.

Screenshot_25.png

f3b57bb2f5e6.jpg

I realised that :'D I also thought about creating the emblem on the shoulder pads. And on your wrist/arm pads you could possibly have the markings of the bomb.

I realised that :'D I also thought about creating the emblem on the shoulder pads. And on your wrist/arm pads you could possibly have the markings of the bomb.
wait... its great! what if i take my airbdush and paint arm, as a predator computer >__<

^ That would look extremely futuristic. :O And epic! like you have the markings on your dashboard Would look amazing if the markings are replicated onto your arms/shoulders and front body armour. I was thinking for the body armour you know the flames on the albino predator. Here is a picture these black patterns but in red. :)

$(KGrHqRHJEUFH9ZkkOZ0BSB7)UKeb!--60_59.jpg

^ That would look extremely futuristic. :O And epic! like you have the markings on your dashboard Would look amazing if the markings are replicated onto your arms/shoulders and front body armour. I was thinking for the body armour you know the flames on the albino predator. Here is a picture these black patterns but in red. :)

View attachment 126669
I have think a lot about this everything. so much good ideas. and i always afraid that its will be too much))) i need to think and try some)))

Good luck! :D
From my opinion the flame Idea may be abit much.
But the patterns with the predator computer is a good start :) all the best Jmen

Here is the deal... i try today to connect neon light to my turtle. in practice - it was bad idea. in pictures it was great - but real life is not so perfect. contours is hard to connect, because undercoat is plastic, so, i need to make holes in it, but i dont want do that. glue in not a variant, so i guess i would not do that.
THNX Wreav for ideas. (predator computer hand i try next time))
Фото-0393-1.jpg
Фото-0392-1.jpg

Damn that looks very hard! I understand why it failed D: it's lack of flexibility can make it flip out at any given time without warning even the amount of glue to make it stick would ruin the turtle. Can't wait for the preda-computer gauntlet thing :3

Damn that looks very hard! I understand why it failed D: it's lack of flexibility can make it flip out at any given time without warning even the amount of glue to make it stick would ruin the turtle. Can't wait for the preda-computer gauntlet thing :3
u r 100% right. i don't want to broke it.first of all - its moto protect... maybe i can connect neon lights to some other stuff on bike))) i want to connect it somewhere))))

Neon lights are constructed to catch the eye. When you're going down the road. Everyone will notice and take selfies.
TRON BIKE MY GOD LOL $40,000 if the company makes it for you. But making it from scratch should be alot cheaper. :3 You're looking at a prize in your garage. A pred bike and a tron bike :D !

Neon lights are constructed to catch the eye. When you're going down the road. Everyone will notice and take selfies.
TRON BIKE MY GOD LOL $40,000 if the company makes it for you. But making it from scratch should be alot cheaper. :3 You're looking at a prize in your garage. A pred bike and a tron bike :D !

DO NOT TEASE ME!!!
joke)))) =____=
if to say truth, we tried to make some tron bicycle few years ago. but it was not comfortable to drive. o_O

:3 My brother and uncle tried making a tron bike from tron 1. When they drove it down hill. It ended up crashing because the wheel tired snapped. This was back in 2002.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back