Help identifying this prop tooth

Henry31

Jr Member
So I picked this claw up from a propstore. Just wondered if any of you eagle eyed experts could identify the movie this claw is from?

Attachments

• 50428528bd544a282c911c31bf7bd198.jpg
    50428528bd544a282c911c31bf7bd198.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 120
Forgive me if I'm misreading, but I'm a little confused... You own this precise piece, but you're unclear to which movie it was attributed? Or do you already know the answer and intend this post as a fun challenge? Your title requesting "help" would seem to suggest the former.

If so, the watermark identifies this as an old Propstore listing image and it appears to show a close-up on a custom display, which in Propstore's case almost as a rule will have the film title prominently featured. So I assume you do not retain the display, nor the rest of the listing photos, nor the COA?

Certainly an odd circumstance to find yourself in, but if that's the case, it might be simplest to contact Propstore directly (support@propstore.com). I have no idea if they would be willing to issue a replacement COA, but if you can send them the image along with a photo showing how you definitively matched the listing image to your piece, it's at least worth a try.

I assume it is a guessing game you already know the answer for. If so: one of the Jurassic Park movies.

Just giving this a bump; I'm curious what the story is.

If it's a guessing game, I'll go with one of the Godzilla films?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back