Help Identifying or Reproducing Constantine Keychain

Well, I'm on my way to completing this project. I only have 2 charms so far but I will have 5 in a few days. Plus I figured out the keys, that's right I said keys. I figured them both out. HOLY ****, that was hard. As you can see I actually got 3 of the one on top. The other one is still on the way. I'll post more pics later. View attachment 618485

The charms I'm having a hard time with are the gold one with the leaf wreath on the back the bell shaped one, and the round one with the small head on it. Oh, and the tear drop shaped one with Virgin Mary on it.

I was able to find a few blank uncut blanks and no ID stamp 1055A ,took a few years but the only thing that's not there is the tear drop Mary and child medal

Last edited:

Attachments

• AE434459-1F7F-43D3-AC1B-8E500A070DAF.jpeg
    AE434459-1F7F-43D3-AC1B-8E500A070DAF.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 261
Found the right beads but will custom to the right size and numbers of them I believe 11-12 And these are the correct key ring

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 216
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    117.4 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
That does indeed help. The only thing I'm missing is the discontinued creed medal. I've found it listed on a few sites but no luck finding any stock. Been running daily searches on Ebay and Etsy with no luck either. Good luck to you guys and let us know if you find some.

The keys were a fun exercise. Went down a big rabbit hole for those, who knew there was such a selection on steamer trunk locks and their keys.
I wasn't able to find any blank Corbin keys so I had to settle for a Corbin Steam TTD3, but I was able to find the eagle Key blank. Ebay, Eagle key blank ILCO #1055A.

Last edited:
Is this a pic of the correct Creed medal ?

Looking back, I wasn't sure if this was the correct one, or just similar.

Attachments

• aa57.JPG
    aa57.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 87
Is this a pic of the correct Creed medal ?

Looking back, I wasn't sure if this was the correct one, or just similar.
That’s the one and I haven’t had any luck finding any in stock. I’ve reached out to a few 3d modelers I know to see about replicating it and then trying my hand at casting it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back