Help, I Ate The Magic Mushroom...

Sporak

Sr Member
Gone but not forgotten.
1000203rs9xt.jpg

1000204ccrs9yv.jpg

Whoa :) Did I fool anyone?

I just got the Luke ANH Mini from phantomcollectibles.com (Thanks Guys.)
This thing is perfect...I feel like a giant holding the thing.
I'm so familliar with the real item, the Graflex Flash that this is a different experience from the other minis I own, Luke ROTJ and the Obi ANH.

This sucker is just soo cool. The details are wonderful...the onlt thing missing is GRAFLEX on the clamp and the writing on the endcap...but you're fooled because of the Master Replicas trademark in it's place...
(You can't see in my pic, but the lines on the clamp are there)

The onlty thing I was curious about is the placement of the clamp and bubbles...not just is it to the left, as the screen used is, thats cool...but it's even a little toward the backside.

Are their full size replicas that way also? Is this a detail that "we now know?". I've always kept mine square at the side.

Anyway...as I said in the title...this item is the most satisfying prop replica I've gotten from them.

Oh , the red button even depresses... ;)

*Note* the first pic is my real Graflex...No use of photoshop was employed in the posting of these pictures...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha....Good one :)

I mean look at this thing...you could thread a chain through the D ring and wear it as a necklace...
1000211rscp6le.jpg

Have you ever seen a cuter little prop?

2cprs5hz.jpg

I have to say, I just got two of these by accident, (MR goofed my order, yet again) but they are incredible. So much I am keeping one, my son gets the other.

This is the ultimate MR mini saber in extreme detailing and quality. This is the perfect product you expect to see, if you are going to get any .45 mini saber, this is the one to get.

Yeah, but get 2...they're only 30 bucks :)

Originally posted by DL 44 Blaster@Feb 16 2006, 05:10 PM
Would make the BEST Star Wars keychain if it weren't a collectable..
[snapback]1186340[/snapback]​

I love the minis. They are fantastic and the details are mind blowing. I have to order my Luke ANH, but I really can't wait for the blasters.

Originally posted by DL 44 Blaster@Feb 16 2006, 02:10 PM
Would make the BEST Star Wars keychain if it weren't a collectable..
[snapback]1186340[/snapback]​

They're not numbered or limited editions...I say go for it. :D

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back