Help finding clear plasma bags

ThePhoenix

Hi Guys trying to make a Horror / Sci-fi display and can't seem to locate any Plasma bags any help would be great.

Looking for the ones that are blank I am going to add my own stickers .

Thanks again for your time .

Thank you for the fast reply !

I had looked at the Zombie blood they are cool for what they are but are a bit expensive I was trying to find more of a lot of say 25-50 .

The second link might at this time be the best I have come across.
I may be able to peel that label off with out harming the bag itself.

Just wondering if I could be refilled with some replica blood.

In a pinch if you have access to a heat seal system you can either make your own from scratch or simply modify zip loc baggies by sealing off the zip/open end. Thats if they dont need to be seen hanging since they wont have the drip section.

You can call around to some medical suppliers for the real thing as well. Whenever I have needed them I go to medical related prop shops but its job related.

I'm so glad you said this! I fought the urge so much that it hurt! :lol

At first I didn't want to, but the original post was so long ago, I had to. I really meant it in the friendliest manner possible.
The guy is new and maybe he didn't notice the date. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
At first I didn't want to, but the original post was so long ago, I had to. I really meant it in the friendliest manner possible.
The guy is new and maybe he didn't notice the date. :)

Surely he didn't think the OP's name was "BANNED". :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back