Help! - Finding A Pred Costume Maker

FemalePredator

Hello, all! I am new here, so apologies in advance if this topic is in the wrong forum.

I really want a female predator costume. I already got my mask from grusderk, and i was considering to get him to make my whole Predator but I feel it may be best where i can get exact measurements and custom fit perfectly to my form.
Could someone help me get a lead on who, near the Los Angeles area, I could look to contact? I want my suit to be very realistic looking, and killer paint work similar to the original predator.
(PS: I may need help with the making of the armor, too)

Thank you in advance!

Well, i sort of have my heart set out on a full on Predator suit with all the bells and whistles. There is no one around the LA area who could help me with that? :(

Are you looking to get a custom suit to fit you, Or are you trying to find a existing skin? You have 3 options for a femle pred
1) bob baggy makes a female skin. he is in vegas
2)Mannowar also makes a femal skin. He is in san diego
3) lycra suit painted
Your measurments are whats going to limit you. I live in rancho and can help you with paint.

Bodiee --- Well maybe a lycra suit is best.... the suit i have in mind will only need to cover certain areas. Getting it painted properly would be something i would love to talk more to you about! Thank you for the knowledge about that!

For the leg armor, hands, and feet, what should i do? I would defiantly want it real looking, but it would somehow need to match the material of the lycra suit's texture. Right?

Here is a simple sketch of what i have in mind for right now, if that helps narrow things down. I REALLY appreciate this help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time I checked, Grusderk wasnt a man to trust. So I would take another route and buy parts here instead. There are some members here that takes commissions and paints parts and skins, so check that out.
But first, I would suggest you to look around and read tutorials and the like, to see if you might not be able to fix some parts yourself. There are alot of helpful topics in here that might give you new ideas and more understanding in what you really want.
Good luck! :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back