Hello i am new here

johan

hola a todos!!

quiero daros las gracias de ante mano, ya que soy muy nuevo por aqui.

mi nombre es johan, y me gustaria enseñaros un Predator que estoy haciendo a ratos. espero que os guste:

proyectopredatorjorge.jpg.png

Wow Johan! tu depredador esta muy bien detallado.Lunico que te critico es la cabeza..se parece mas a la del wolf de AVP-r que A la del depredador de la primera pelicula.pero si lo que estas haciendo es un hibrido en hora buena.Como quiera que sea esta muy bien hecha tu maquetta.
cual es la dimension de la estatua?
que material estas usando?
cunato tiempo te ha llevado hasta el momento?
bienvenido y sigue dandonos nuevas imagines cada vez que tengas tiempo.
L.B.

Can you guys translate? I want to know what he's saying about that kit, I'm guessing he's working on it? Details folks!!!

Johan,

Necesite más detalles y cuadros de la progresión por favor

hola a todos!!

mi nombre es johan, y me gustaria enseñaros un Predator que estoy haciendo a ratos. espero que os guste:

Hola Johan
necesitas escribir en ingles hay personas que estan interesados en tu trabajo hay un sistema de traducir en ingles; tu trabajo es fantastico,si piensas vender replicas del kit me avisas esta de show. att Jose Cordero ; papopredator

Here it goes bensin

Hello everybody!!
I would like to thank you beforehand,since I'm new here.
My name is Johan,I would like to show you the predator I have been working on in my spare time.I hope you guys like it:

I have send Johan a Messgae telling him where to introduce himself and also to keep us updated on this pred,which by the way it looks very nice.the only critique to him was the head..it looks more like a wolf than a P1 but a nice sculpt nonetheless.

hola a todos!!

Thank you all for your opinion. And help me in this forum. Well as I say, I'm new here.

In fact, I do not know if I have to present myself in a post. Please tell me. I do not want to break the rules of the forum.

I write in Spanish, since I do not know English. But intenetaré translate. (I hope to do well)

this predator is a predator based on a figure, though not an exact copy. I wanted to make a new face. Although the armor if the model fits real.
measures 40 cm. It is made of Milliput putty, resin drying at ambient temperature. the'm doing in my spare time. I have not much. But my intentions are to make copies and sell them. Or switch to another figure.
thank you all.

Thank you all for your opinion. And help me in this forum. Well as I say, I'm new here.

In fact, I do not know if I have to present myself in a post. Please tell me. I do not want to break the rules of the forum.

I write in Spanish, since I do not know English. But intenetaré translate. (I hope to do well)

this predator is a predator based on a figure, though not an exact copy. I wanted to make a new face. Although the armor if the model fits real.
measures 40 cm. It is made of Milliput putty, resin drying at ambient temperature. the'm doing in my spare time. I have not much. But my intentions are to make copies and sell them. Or switch to another figure.
thank you all.

Esta es una pieza muy bonito de la escultura, tanto más sorprendente por el hecho de que está hecho de Milliput que me pareció un buen medio difícil de trabajar. Buen trabajo. Usted debe tratar de Super Sculpey.

This is a real nice piece of sculpture, made all the more amazing by the fact that it is made of milliput which I found quite a difficult medium to work with. Good work. You should try super sculpey.

Sweet! Thanks for the translation bro, much appreciated!

I actually didn't even click on the pic to increase the size the first time, I thought it was Narin's 'Encounter' Kit until I actually checked out the full resolution pic!

Johan, very nice work so far, very detailed - muy bien! :)

Here it goes bensin :D

Hello everybody!!
I would like to thank you beforehand,since I'm new here.
My name is Johan,I would like to show you the predator I have been working on in my spare time.I hope you guys like it:

I have send Johan a Messgae telling him where to introduce himself and also to keep us updated on this pred,which by the way it looks very nice.the only critique to him was the head..it looks more like a wolf than a P1 but a nice sculpt nonetheless.

Thats one heck of a kit. Look forward to seeing it come together.

Also, could you please change your thread title into English.

Wow thats a nice piece on your spare time there.Its kind of funny how casual you are about your work, this is differently not your first piece.Amazing work there 4 sure!!!!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back