Hellbreed finished

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mangrasshopper

Hi guys,

Here is my paint up of Narin's new Hellbreed kit.
Many hours to get this guy completed...since this kit has to be shipped... all the individual parts are separate and pinned....no glue needed.
and thanks to Lair member Milk for helping with the dread placement! Thanks man!

thanks for looking!
more on my site.

www.modelzone.com

thanks for lookin!

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Justin1

Goddamn, Joe! How are any of us supposed to compare to something like that?! ****... that's just about as good as it gets!

Erwin

Really love the way you made the metal parts look so real.
I see you still use porcupine quills .
Do you slightly bend your quills?
When I use them on the arms it doesn’t look natural, because they are to straight.
Once again a killer paintjob.

Erwin