Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

batfan10

Sr Member
This is not something I am 100% interested in but I really admire your dedication.
So, I made you a cover and back cover (thanks to Heyjude7's pictures) that should be print to fit (dimensions used from prior post). What you could do is print these on printable Vinyl sticker paper and place them over a book (like a sticker). This worked well with my alternate 85 almanac (using an amazon almanac prop as a base)
Back-To-The-Future-2-Alt-1985-Almanac-1.jpg

Attachments

• Back_o copy.png
    Back_o copy.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 40
  • cover_o copy.png
    cover_o copy.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 39

spudmen

This is not something I am 100% interested in but I really admire your dedication.
So, I made you a cover and back cover (thanks to Heyjude7's pictures) that should be print to fit (dimensions used from prior post). What you could do is print these on printable Vinyl sticker paper and place them over a book (like a sticker). This worked well with my alternate 85 almanac (using an amazon almanac prop as a base)
Back-To-The-Future-2-Alt-1985-Almanac-1.jpg
you’re a life saver, man! thanks so much for this, it’ll definitely come in handy!!

batfan10

Sr Member
you’re a life saver, man! thanks so much for this, it’ll definitely come in handy!!
No problem! One other suggestion, if you go the sticker route, white-out/paint the cover you're putting the sticker on so any graphic on the cover won't be seen thru the sticker.

ComeradeDog88

I’ve finally gotten back on the forum after a while. I was just wondering how you managed to make that label on the journal? It looks amazing!!

ComeradeDog88

B373AE27-619A-49C1-9F0A-0981BF4CBD3E.jpeg

E6A07669-DF1B-43B3-ACB8-2381E179F825.jpeg

Here we go, now mine is looking more accurate. I completely redid the entire front cover including gold sharpie for the reflective squares near the bottom and made a new label. Also mine is the same size as the original and it’s not made by the same company. Looks so much better then before, thanks everyone for all the help.

minilove666

Wow, I find the project very cool! DAs original notepad from Eeboo to find is as good as impossible, so I have me first ordered a few notebooks with the right dimensions via Amazon (should arrive in the coming days), then I get to work. Does anyone know what the picture is? It's on the bottom right of the picture with the clown - seems like kids Halloween?

Attachments

• 2021-09-30 10_14_24-Window.png
    2021-09-30 10_14_24-Window.png
    81.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

IAmJ

Wow, I find the project very cool! DAs original notepad from Eeboo to find is as good as impossible, so I have me first ordered a few notebooks with the right dimensions via Amazon (should arrive in the coming days), then I get to work. Does anyone know what the picture is? It's on the bottom right of the picture with the clown - seems like kids Halloween?
I have no clue. I've been looking on and off for it for a while. I'll take a look around and see if I can find it

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.