Head Goonie Back to the Future Denim Jacket (2021)

I hope they're able to answer and improve on the jacket too. They said the snap gold buttons are not being made like the 2021 version anymore to me.

I actually did. I messaged Miki Ooyagi on his personal Facebook and he said if they make another jacket they will use my notes and pictures. They need to adjust some shapes, use smaller snap fasteners, and overhaul the color of the main body. Basically do what they did for the 2018 jacket, but choose a more accurate dye color. Then fade it how they did back then.
The 2018 jacket was okay but I don't think it is anywhere as good as the 2021 jacket. The denim fading for the 2018 jacket is nothing like real Guess jackets, even if the colour is close. It also had weird proportions like the overall fit and oversized collar. They perfected the weight, pattern, and texture with the 2021 jacket but it was just a bit too dark, and the pocket was a bit too short and square.

Weirdly they keep using images of their 2021 jacket on social media for promotion to their website. Bit strange considering the changes they made to the new jacket.

Last edited:
I actually did. I messaged Miki Ooyagi on his personal Facebook and he said if they make another jacket they will use my notes and pictures. They need to adjust some shapes, use smaller snap fasteners, and overhaul the color of the main body. Basically do what they did for the 2018 jacket, but choose a more accurate dye color. Then fade it how they did back then.
also the top button on the jacket is in the wrong spot

Is there a link to their site? It seems the one I find has a last post from 2021 and nothing more recent. Perhaps I am on the wrong page. Interested in getting a quote.

Is there a link to their site? It seems the one I find has a last post from 2021 and nothing more recent. Perhaps I am on the wrong page. Interested in getting a quote.

This is their latest version, released in 2023. The 2021 one was way better, IMHO.

This is their latest version, released in 2023.
Yeah and it blows lol. Lower quality than their 2021 model. I feel like they just didn't want to do much work on a new release so they downgraded the fabric and did other minor changes that aren't too noticeable.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back