Have this picture of Gary Kurtz on a Taun Taun ?

I bought that 8x10 on eBay a little while ago, but I don't have a scanner. The 8x10 is not an original, though. It's also not on photo paper. :(

I'll see if I can get it scanned for you.

MBM

Is that pic in the SW365 book?

If so, can scan/descreen as high as u want, just don't have time to search for it though so if u know it's there I'll scan it.

The picture in the 365days book (page 52) is similar but instead has Irwin sat on it and it's in colour.

HTH

Originally posted by RKW@Jan 10 2006, 05:21 PM
The picture in the 365days book (page 52) is similar but instead has Irwin sat on it and it's in colour.

HTH
[snapback]1155558[/snapback]​

do you mean IRVIN kershner???

Originally posted by oldken+Jan 10 2006, 10:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oldken @ Jan 10 2006, 10:13 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-RKW
@Jan 10 2006, 05:21 PM
The picture in the 365days book (page 52) is similar but instead has Irvin sat on it and it's in colour.

HTH
[snapback]1155558[/snapback]​

do you mean IRVIN kershner???
[snapback]1155609[/snapback]​
[/b]

Yes :p

Originally posted by oldken+Jan 10 2006, 10:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oldken @ Jan 10 2006, 10:21 PM)</div>
cool do you have the book???[/b]

Yes I own a copy, the picture is not much bigger than the one above.

<!--QuoteBegin-oldken
@Jan 10 2006, 10:21 PM
please post a scan if so.   :D
[snapback]1155618[/snapback]​

Buy your own cheapskate :p

I'm afraid I lack the technology to scan it.

Alright, alright, if anybody's interested pm me w/ an email addy & what max download size ur host can swallow & I'll scan, descreen & mail it to u.....

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back