Have a upcoming necromonger captain outfit coming!

takevin

Sr Member
This is a dream piece for me, my first actual real movie prop. Heres actual pics of my suit from Stephen from Props of London. Any reccomendations as to what type of paint since the armor is made out of hard rubber to use for some touchup areas. Also I want to add additional pieces on the shoulder armor, what looks like someone cut off a piece of a round saw blade and mounted to the shoulder armor. Any reccomendations in how to replicate that?

Im also scratchbuilding Vaiko's big giant axe which was used at the end of the movie.

Im going to enclose the mouth piece so its flush from one end to other. This is the hard rubber helmet, the fiberglass one is enclosed, but its not very comfortable, as this one is. Whatcha ya think? :)

Not sure what you mean by adding to the shoulder armor. I would advise not to do any touch-ups or permanent additions as it will ruin the value of the costume.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back