Hasbro now making Marvel props!

Iron Man helmet is available for preorder on Amazon again for $125.

That's from a third-party seller with $20 shipping. Don't fall for it, kids!

I'm sure Amazon itself will be selling these for the correct price with free shipping.

-Rog

That's from a third-party seller with $20 shipping. Don't fall for it, kids!

I'm sure Amazon itself will be selling these for the correct price with free shipping.

-Rog

Good eye, I didn't notice that originally. I just clicked on the item from my existing preorder and assumed it was for a sold by Amazon listing.

Ordered the Plastic shield from BBTS last night. Based upon the comments from those that have seen one in person, I am really looking forward to this piece.

If it is as nice as described then it should be the perfect prop to take to conventions which have issues with metal "weapons" on site.

Just got mine in today:
b6c949baf3bf0ffc523c38b853c565a4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Any word on the IM helmets yet?

I havent seen anyone get theirs yet..

(been mulling over ordering a second, one to add electronics too and sell and one to add electronics too.. and keep!) :)

I know a few people mentioned that their Amazon preorder of the helmets were listed as a Sept. 1st release... Did anyone get theirs yet?

I ordered through BigBadToystore but they just changed theirs from "Expected August 2016" to "Expected September 2016" [emoji30].

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back