Hasbro Carbon Freezing Chamber playset

It looks cool though you'd need like 5 of them to really sell the look with the multiple catwalks. Plus they look very flimsy. I am glad to see the OT Vintage collection getting some love. It's the one thing that still has me interested in Star Wars as far as collectibles go.

Ah, the memories...

As a kid, my favorite action figure—by far—was the Carbonite Block Han Solo. Whenever my friends and I would play with our action figures, this is the one I would grab from the pile. He wasn’t able to fit into any space ship cockpit, and he couldn’t hold a weapon...as a matter of fact, I distinctly remember the figure would just lay there, and I would have to stay “in character” and not interact with my friends (he was in hibernation, after all). But, what a fun action figure Carbonite Block Han Solo was...

I am glad to see they are resurrecting him as an Exclusive Action FIgure for this playset.

B3E57917-9533-4D8D-873E-0A9E428B6B7E.jpeg

Last edited:
The reissue of the BMF Costa an outrageous amount of money over here in Germany. The equivalent of 520 USD. For a reissue. Come on!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back