Hasbro Black Series Rogue One Stormtrooper Helmet

Well, I've bought 3 of these helmets. Two stormtroopers and one shadow trooper. Both stormies were repainted.

31280149010_1f8267325e_k.jpg

I am very new to Star Wars collecting so I am curious about this helmet. What is hero accurate in terms of lense shape (bubble or not) and color?

Still no sign of normelly priced ones in Germany...I really wonder about Hasbro's shipping policy! Or are they simple overwhelmed by the demand?

cheers
Uwe

I am very new to Star Wars collecting so I am curious about this helmet. What is hero accurate in terms of lense shape (bubble or not) and color?

in Rogue One there are only stunt helmets, not hero. Hasbro lenses are correct (flat).

- - - Updated - - -

Still no sign of normelly priced ones in Germany...I really wonder about Hasbro's shipping policy! Or are they simple overwhelmed by the demand?

cheers
Uwe

Is the helmet available in toy stores in Germany? Here in Italy is not available in stores, only on Amazon.it.

in Rogue One there are only stunt helmets, not hero. Hasbro lenses are correct (flat).

- - - Updated - - -

Is the helmet available in toy stores in Germany? Here in Italy is not available in stores, only on Amazon.it.

What about the very first stormtroopers we see in ANH?

The Rogue One helmets have bubble lenses:

Capture_zpspvp4qj30.jpg

In addition to the sloppy tube slits, the Hasbro helmets' lenses being flat is an inaccuracy to the film prop. The Rogue One helmet I feel is an almost-perfect melding of ANH Hero and Stunt traits -- with a couple issues, like the tube stripes not having that curve to them, the ear greeblies not being horizontal, the helmet undercut being way too cut away, the tears being too "long" and with too many stripes/slits... Just little things.

--Jonah

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back