Has anyone bought from Afk esport store

tijojo98

Hi guys im currently thinking about starting a overwatch soldier 76 cosplay and i want to buy the leather jacket on afkesportstore.com does anyone here ever bought something on this website? Did you had a great experience ?

Envoyé de mon SM-G530W en utilisant Tapatalk

I don't know about this store, but their stuff don't seem to be very high quality. I mean, if the stuff on the photos already look cheap, I can only imagine what you will get.

However user dannylopuz is currently selling the prototype for his Soldier 76 jacket : https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=278806
I got one from his original limited run and it is really nice, very happy with it. So if he says the prototype has even better quality leather than the others he sold, I would highly recommand it to anyone who wants a soldier 76 jacket. Sure, it's more expensive than the one from the site you linked, but it looks much much better. You get what you pay for

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back