Harry Potter tour UK your photo requests (VIDS now included)

Re: Harry Potter tour UK your photo requests (again)

There are more pics and some vid to follow as and when i get the time, you'll have to excuse some of the bad photography but between juggling 3 camera's and 2 walking sticks and the grubby glass some came out a bit rough. :facepalm

Potter Tour Part 1

i will also add link's to the request's in the first post when i have the time.

Re: Harry Potter tour UK your photo requests (pics now included)

Thank you !
Truly great pictures, can't thank you enough for using the flash hehe
most people don't pecause of the glass, but they look much sharper this way.

Thanks again! ;)

you're welcome, i had a couple of years practice photographing action figures at toy fairs so got used to shooting with a flash through glass. i managed to get the angle just right on most of the stuff, without it most of the pics would have been useless.

oh and i got to walk over the Hogwarts bridge this time, and the Mrs said she'd take me back each Christmas if i wanted :) :thumbsup

Last edited:

wow! thanks so much for taking these photos. Lots of stuff I haven't seen yet. The honeydukes shelf is great. Also thanks for the sizing estimate for the rune dictionary!!

cheers guys, there were some interesting new bits that weren't there last visit and the new picture host is great with no compression which helps everyone using any of this for reference.

Hi,

Have you managed to get the full transcript of what is written on the edge of the Cheeri Owls' Box?

Giving your young Wizard and Witches Lunfrey’s Cheeri Owls for breakfast … way to start them … and help them face … challenges the … bring.

Lunfrey’s Cheeri Owls … the nutritional … goodness of Cheeri Owls and adds delicious … and Skrewt Oil. Owls and adds delicious … and Skrewt Oil. Your … family will love the …

Lunfrey’s Cheeri Owls contain 8 vitamins … Extract and Skrewt Oil keep your family … … healthy!

Amazing pictures Pobbrett! Thanks for posting.

My wife wants to go in the worst way. Do you live in the UK?

I'm chomping at the bit to get down to New Zealand and take the LOTR Red Carpet Tour and she feels the same about the HP display over at leavesden studios.

Wow! Amazing pictures! I've always wanted to do a sculpt of Dobby but didn't have great photos- your pictures are amazing! Thank You!

Amazing pictures Pobbrett! Thanks for posting.

My wife wants to go in the worst way. Do you live in the UK?

I'm chomping at the bit to get down to New Zealand and take the LOTR Red Carpet Tour and she feels the same about the HP display over at leavesden studios.

yeah i'm from the UK and we have friends that live about 3 minutes from the studios so its ideal for us this is the second time i have been and could happily keep going as they keep changing things around seeing the Xmas decorations around was cool

If i lived anywhere near New Zealand lotr would be top of the list but this is a close 2nd

Last edited:

Giving your young Wizards and Witches Lunfrey’s Cheeri Owls for breakfast is a great way to start their morning and help them face whatever challenges the day may bring.

Lunfrey’s Cheeri Owls has the nutritional wholewheat goodness of Cheeri Owls but adds delicious Beak Extract and Skrewt Oil, Your whole family will love the taste.

Lunfrey’s Cheeri Owls contain 8 vitamins, Beak Extract and Skrewt Oil to keep your family strong and healthy!

this is my best guess from what can be seen HERE

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back