Harry Potter tour UK your photo requests (VIDS now included)

Pobbrett

Sr Member
I'm going back to the Harry Potter tour in Leavesdon UK on the 3rd of January this time on my own (no distractions) so are there any requests for photo's again.

will keep a list here:

Sirius Black Sighted daily prophet (especially the bottom left corner) and also some of the bezoar box (especially the side panels) prophet left corner was obscured

tales of btb frpm every side angle please. also if they have any prints of the illustrations

Neville's battle outfit, mainly the pattern on his pants, the button up shirt under the cardigan and the shoes. It's on display in the great hall set the shirt pattern is a light blue colour despite the photo's

thickness of the Rune Dictionary thickness looks about 1.5 inches / 3.81cm

Daily Prophets, not only from the front of the display case, specially from the side of the cabinet.

Advanced Potion Making Books on display in the Graphic Design cabinet

Lick-O-Rish spiders on the Honeydukes trolley that's on display. It's the one in the window section by the gift shop... They're the silver ones on the far right of the first shelf down

Hagrid's wand didn't see this on display wonder if it was gifted to Robbie

Golden snitch- As many angles as you can get.

Chocolate Frog Box- Front and sides

Bertie botts- Just the front

Triwizard cup- any angle you want

If they do have this: Gringotts coins.

and if they do have him: Dobby

cheeri-owls and the pixie-puffs cereal boxes? If you can get at the right angle to get the text on the narrow sides of the boxes.

There will be some video i took once i get a chance to sort it out until then here's the first batch of pics:

Potter Tour Part 1
Potter Tour Part 2
Potter Tour Vids

Last edited:
Re: Harry Potter tour UK photo request (again)

the tales of btb frpm every side angle please. also if they have any prints of the illustrationa inside that would be awsome

Photos of Neville's battle outfit, mainly the pattern on his pants, the button up shirt under the cardigan and the shoes. It's on display in the great hall set.

Photos of EVERYTHING close ups etc.. Also become friends with a tour guide and then after hours get them to show you in so you can take pics of every page of books etc.. You know, the usual.. :lol

I have a request; not for a photo, but if you could make a guess as to the thickness of the Rune Dictionary, that would be great! I'm about to bind my replica and while I can kind of see how thick it is in photos, i'd like to get another opinion on it. As close of a guess as you can make would be good enough :D I'd really appreciate that.

should be easier to get things done this time as i'm on my own and know where most of the stuff is.

Re: Harry Potter tour UK your photo requests (again)

Guys I have some photos from the tour. I will try posting a link later. There maybe some close up pics that could be helpful.

Pictures from the pile of Daily Prophets, not only from the front of the display case, specially from the side of the cabinet.
Trying to get a tiny peek of whats inside,

Would really appreciate the help, please. ;)

Pictures from the pile of Daily Prophets, not only from the front of the display case, specially from the side of the cabinet.
Trying to get a tiny peek of whats inside,

Would really appreciate the help, please. ;)

i'll do my best :thumbsup

aww damn, I've been wanting to go to the london tour for ages now, just not had the money to go, I have heard so much about it, apparently it is extremely good and expensive.

is it worth doing in one day and staying over in london for the night and traveling back the next day?

aww damn, I've been wanting to go to the london tour for ages now, just not had the money to go, I have heard so much about it, apparently it is extremely good and expensive.

is it worth doing in one day and staying over in london for the night and traveling back the next day?

its awesome there, you can comfortably do it in 4 hours, prices are good and bad in the shop, there is tonnes to see, this will be my second time visiting but this time on my own without the kids so i can take my time and do my own thing.

Can I be super cheeky and request one last thing? :)
Could I have some shots of the Lick-O-Rish spiders on the Honeydukes trolley that's on display. It's the one in the window section by the gift shop... They're the silver ones on the far right of the first shelf down :)

if anyone has any more request's (even lemon) don't be afraid to ask :lol

Hi Pobbrett,
This is so great of you :) I am starting to do research on Hagrid's wand. I haven't seen too many pictures of it so, if it just happens to be laying around anywhere, a pic or two would be terrific :) I am particularly interested in the overall length of the wand and how long the umbrella part of it is. Your best guess would be awesome :)
Of course, I am interested in all of the pictures you may bring back. I know that I will never be able to go there myself so I am very excited to hear what others have to say!!

This is such an awesome thing to do!

If you can, can you snap some pictures of (if they have these things of course):

Golden snitch- As many angles as you can get.

Chocolate Frog Box- Front and sides

Bertie botts- Just the front

Triwizard cup- any angle you want

If they do have this: Gringotts coins.

and if they do have him: Dobby

Thank you so much! I've been to the exhibition but as far as i remember i didn't take ant pictures because we were told not to -_-. Thanks!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back