Prop Store

Harry Potter Screen used props and wardrobe

Discussion in 'Production Made Costumes and Props' started by obee1, Apr 12, 2006.

Tags:
  1. obee1

obee1 New Member

I know a guy who has some real screen used stuff from the HP films. I don't think there is anything under $2k. If you are seriously interested please let me know.

thanks

Shannon

2. lionelz

lionelz Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Hi I am interested in screeb used potter stuff can yiou send me a list and prices ? you can get a hold of me here or better yet at lionelz@swbell.net . Thanks Bill

3. TK-1776

TK-1776 Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Hello,

Please contact me about the items that your friend is interested in parting with from the HP films. Thanks.

[​IMG]

4. trenchcoatpanda

trenchcoatpanda Well-Known Member

Sort of off topic from the thread, but Daniel Radcliffe's robe from the first movie is going up for sale;
    Daniel Radcliffe "Harry Potter" Screen Used Cloak : Lot 69

For one of his robes being in the Smithsonian, its starting bid is under 2k. Maybe one of you guys can snag it since its out of my price range. I feel like if it was Profiles In history it would be in the $200,000 range XD

Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
  5. The Prop Stop

The Prop Stop Sr Member

It says sold...for under $2000

6. trenchcoatpanda

trenchcoatpanda Well-Known Member

Haha. How did I not notice that? It clearly does say ended on July 4th... I just glanced at it so I thought it started at auction on July 4th.

what a steal on price wise though! If it was the real deal.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2013
  7. Scott Kaufmann

Scott Kaufmann New Member

I saw that the other day and was amazed it went for that price. Had I known about it sooner I would have certainly gone for it.