Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

feide

Re: Free Paper Prop Thread #4 - 2009

Here are a couple Harry Potter images that I made a while back. Please share more Harry Potter if ya have any.

Moody Pocket Watch Face

Honeydukes Logo

Hogwarts Crest

I never got around to PDF-ing this, but here's the link to the Word document and font pack for Harry's acceptance letter from Hogwarts I did a while back: http://www.mediafire.com/?3xwbji1fbzt.

And here's the address label for the envelope (thanks again to Coz!):
HPotterEnvelope2.jpg

Last edited:

Dang, it's too bad I didn't see this before I did my letter/envelope last weekend; it would have been a bit easier! :lol

Platform 9 3/4 ticket by devilwalid

Here is a new version of the ticket from the first Harry Potter movies done by devilwalid. He's not allowed in here yet, but with his permission I'm posting it for him, in hope that there can be more free HP paper props here!^^

Thanks again to devilwalid for a cool prop^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone tackled the potion labels from the books and movies? I have seen a few out there that were from the HP universe, but would love more! A challenge to those who have a little spare time? I know Juno here on the forum made a very cool label for the amortentia potion. Have also come across butterbeer labels to attach to bottles. Anyone up for the challenge?

Possibly :)
Got some good photos that someone took of the containers when they where exhibited on a train in France. Just need to identify some of the cliparts and fonts to make some screen accurate ones.

Does anyone have the font B*stard Secretary Hand they could share/trade as I need it to make some more labels. If so please PM me.

Hope you get it, you got skills ;) Sorry I can't help you with the font, don't have it myself..

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back