Harley Quinn Suicide Squad Bat

Hawke

attachment.php

Want to start a Harley Quinn bat from the movie, but having a hard time reading the text. Anyone have any idea what's going on with the wording on this bat yet?

Attachments

• margot-robbie-harley-quinn-bat.jpg
    margot-robbie-harley-quinn-bat.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 7,090
i'm making this now. i'll post a pic when im done. we wont know what it says till the bluray prolly, but most people are putting jokes, lyrics, or quotes over it.

I'm wondering if we will see an official and faithful replica of this prop from NECA or DC Direct. Both have released wonderful prop replicas and this is definitely right up their alley.
All the fan made replicas I have seen so far have wonderful graphic detail but for some reason they are much narrower than the real deal.

I'm wondering if we will see an official and faithful replica of this prop from NECA or DC Direct. Both have released wonderful prop replicas and this is definitely right up their alley.
All the fan made replicas I have seen so far have wonderful graphic detail but for some reason they are much narrower than the real deal.

Just saw the prototype from EFX at Comic Con. Looks really fantastic! Although, I just got a blank wood bat to try this one myself.

MatejT posted a helpful link for those looking for the words to the complete poem. All I've got to contribute is that it's 33 inches. Found some cheap wooden bats on eBay... in and around 10$ apiece

i saw this bat on a awe youtube channel they did a paws play dog costume and a lady brought in a foam bat and apparently on toy wiz there is a pre order for this bat it had wording on it but they are only showing the good night and now the other side which sucks :( lol anyway heres the link

http://toywiz.com/suicide-squad-swa...mXLqacnGAq64SF4s_gnHltRSpQmulgJDNsxoCGLvw_wcB

i dont know if this will help but its a start maybe they will have the correct wording on the bat

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back