Hank Marlow - KONG Skull Island costume

FrankWalker

Figure I would start this thread and see what we could uncover. I'm trying to put together a Hank Marlow costume from KONG Skull Island, and some of the pieces are a little trickier than others, even though I'm sure most of them are real world...

I'll start posting links below once I source items, but if anyone recognizes anything, please feel free to contribute.

Crusher Cap
Shoulder Patch
Dogtags
Swedish WWII Carl Gustav 45b SMG Magazine pouch

Not accurate, but a good start for the suspenders are M1936 Combat Suspenders.

Last edited:
Well, the tusk around his neck looks like a warthog or wild boar. Should be easy to source a real one if you don't want to make it yourself.

The harness appears to be a combination of belts, rifle slings and parachute harness parts. I don't think its all one found part but a combination of at least three sources.

The pouch is, oddly enough, a Swedish WWII Carl Gustav 45b SMG Magazine pouch with the Tool/Side pouches. Not sure why he has a Swedish pouch in the Pacific Theatre but, oh well. :rolleyes:

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back