Limited Run Han Solo ROTJ Blaster Active Project

Minor change. This should about do it.
ActiveProjectHanROTJBlaster_zpsa068c0a4.jpg

Does anyone know of a good display case for this type of blaster? Kodofett's cases look great but are a bit expensive for me at the moment.

I finished mine a couple days ago. I chose to replicate the version of the blaster that the muzzle was patterned on.
Mine is built on an MGC Mauser:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Plaques are pressed. Give me tomorrow to get them all wrapped and labeled and I'll get them in the mail on Tuesday. I did press a couple extras so if you didn't order one yet, do it now.

Nice looking blaster RF :)

FN: You can send them to me and I'm sure they will sell.

I'll just tell interested members to pay you directly.

PS: You might want to start working on a 2015 ESB Plaque ;)

Last edited:
Hey guys. Slight delay with the plaques. I had a problem with my paypal account and there were several payments that didn't go through although I did get emails for them. Working on getting that straightened out but since I went off of the list of transactions as opposed to the emails, I'm a couple plaques short. I will press them when I get home from work and they will all go in the mail first thing tomorrow morning. Sorry about that.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back