Limited Run Han Solo ROTJ Blaster Active Project

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Feezle-Nuts

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Minor change. This should about do it.
ActiveProjectHanROTJBlaster_zpsa068c0a4.jpg

Boba Debt

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yeah I'll take one...

Be sure to email me of Rich to get a plaque if you want one

When will we talk about how to paint these up?

I have been so busy packing and shipping that I don't really have time to do a painting / finishing tutorial yet.

I also have to have completed kit to do the assembly tutorial so that won't happen until I get the mausers back from the shop.

Curmudgeon

Does anyone know of a good display case for this type of blaster? Kodofett's cases look great but are a bit expensive for me at the moment.

Reel Fakes

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I finished mine a couple days ago. I chose to replicate the version of the blaster that the muzzle was patterned on.
Mine is built on an MGC Mauser:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

Feezle-Nuts

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Plaques are pressed. Give me tomorrow to get them all wrapped and labeled and I'll get them in the mail on Tuesday. I did press a couple extras so if you didn't order one yet, do it now.

Boba Debt

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nice looking blaster RF :)

FN: You can send them to me and I'm sure they will sell.

I'll just tell interested members to pay you directly.

PS: You might want to start working on a 2015 ESB Plaque ;)

Last edited:

Feezle-Nuts

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys. Slight delay with the plaques. I had a problem with my paypal account and there were several payments that didn't go through although I did get emails for them. Working on getting that straightened out but since I went off of the list of transactions as opposed to the emails, I'm a couple plaques short. I will press them when I get home from work and they will all go in the mail first thing tomorrow morning. Sorry about that.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.