Limited Run Han Solo ROTJ Blaster Active Project

I would be glad to include them with the remaining kits that I have to ship but we only have about a 2-3 week time period.

I'm hoping to have all of the shipped mausers by this weekend and once I have them I will prep them for the shop and send them to be machined.

I'm thinking the turn around time at the shop will be short since they do not have to order material and since these will not be machined on production machines, due to the set up they will be done in a more personal way.

Count0break - Nice job :)

I took some of the suggestions on here and played with them. I wasn't sure how it would fit in MR standard dimensions but I think it looks good. This is by far the most common size I make due to stand availability so it is a good idea.

To me, 1 of 60 almost seems like you got the 1st one in the run. What about 1 of 60 Made?

Also, I almost think it looks a little classier in all black as opposed to the color logo. It doesn't matter to me either way, same price
What do you guys think? I like the one on the right personally.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa212/feezlenuts/ActiveProjectHanROTJBlaster_zps50bea038.jpg

I like the one on the right as well. Thanks for your help Rich.

Instead of "all metal blaster" why not

han solo dl-44 blaster

or

han solo dl-44 heavy blaster

snd instead of the wording 1 of 60 made: 1/60 or 1 of 60

so no "made"

it it also cleans up the type face close to the "j" so it's cleaner to the eye.

One more question: can the non "Star Wars" or "ROTJ" fonts be less bold, or thinner and more crisp?

Those are some good suggestions Scott. I can mock that up tonight.

Everyone on the run will be getting an email from Boba Debt with ordering instructions. We will only have about a week to finalize orders so watch for that.

I have had some people inquire about adding extra plaques to their order. Please contact me directly about that and we can work it out.

yeah, those suggestions seem great. I was gonna mention having dl44 in there too, it just feels right. All excellent suggestions. Would love to see a mockup of that! :)

That's a nice plaque

My only suggestion is to get rid of the "the" in "The 2014 Active Project"

Maybe go with "2014 AP Edition" or 2014 Active Project Edition"

Latest and greatest.

ActiveProjectHanROTJBlaster_zps8d4f7035.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back