Han Solo Boots (help!!)

generalvenduu

I’ve been looking through everything and really haven’t found a definitive specific place I didn’t look on eBay to find some decent boots but I can actually use and not have some junky rubber thing.
Has anyone possibly ever purchased from SovietBoots.com?
I purchased a pair of regular officer from Hessen Antique but my calves won’t get into those ones...
I am trying not to end up dropping $500+ for a costume...so...help?

Magnoli’s boots are absolutely amazing! I have a pair for myself, and if they could make a wider top for you I would definitely get in on a pair!

Is my mind playing tricks on me or are those the same picture?

I love Indy's products, so I'd probably go with that. What is the product quality of Todd's Costumes?

I'd say it varies. Mostly excellent, but the pants belt I bought from him was terrible. The three rows of holes were misaligned and too tightly vertically spaced. Looks like it was done by hand with a leather punch. Which would be fine, if the holes were correctly spaced and aligned.

My gun belt is beautiful, however, and the vest is great as well.

He sells a great replica Hensoldt, though I've never seen any of his blaster parts in person.

I'd say it varies. Mostly excellent, but the pants belt I bought from him was terrible. The three rows of holes were misaligned and too tightly vertically spaced. Looks like it was done by hand with a leather punch. Which would be fine, if the holes were correctly spaced and aligned.

My gun belt is beautiful, however, and the vest is great as well.

He sells a great replica Hensoldt, though I've never seen any of his blaster parts in person.
I always find it humorous how a "hand made" product can have two totally different outcomes: exceptionally great, or exceptionally awful, haha.
Thank for you the info, it is helpful.

I’ve been looking through everything and really haven’t found a definitive specific place I didn’t look on eBay to find some decent boots but I can actually use and not have some junky rubber thing.
Has anyone possibly ever purchased from SovietBoots.com?
I purchased a pair of regular officer from Hessen Antique but my calves won’t get into those ones...
I am trying not to end up dropping $500+ for a costume...so...help?

Hey Dude you find the exact boots for SOLO or ANH here at this etsy store.

WELCOME TO SOVIET CHROME, YUFT, KIRZA BOOTS SHOP! by AntiguaHouse

I own a pair of Todd's boots. I wear a size 11 but got a size 12 for the larger calf opening. My calves are 17 inches in circumference, however, the opening was still too small. I actually found a local cobbler who was able to open up the back seam and widen the boots out. They are great now but I do need to wear inserts to take up the extra space in the toes. He also shaved the tops so they are straight across rather than curved. I also have Todd's gun belt and I've been happy with it.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back