Han Solo ANH Blaster From RIA, Prev on Pawn Stars

I should be using this free time to work on my own Hero blaster but I’m just having some fun with what Tommy started..

EDIT: as an fyi I didn’t originally draw any of these pictures. It’s simply a mix & match from Google searches all edited together :)
CE2E1EC8-91F4-414C-85AB-A3F262CE6646.jpeg

62FD33E6-9E69-4ADF-98E8-318052E0405C.jpeg

Last edited:
Count me in for two despite the chosen design..sadly most people I work around and my local town's folk likely won't know what in the world it even means (just like the future bidders), but still..at least it stands for something. To quote what I said to Pat while conversing,

"I'm curious if any of our community's work and notes on this subject have leaked into the right hands in-time before the farce auction is held? I really want to see this one go down like the hindenburg, as it deserves."

-Carson

They can silence us in the YouTube comments.. but maybe through social media we can make a statement by posting daily photos of us in the shirt, any con’s coming up before the auction, you could wear them as well

Maybe making the word 'Truth' a similar, darker color as the only factual, real parts would make this even cooler? I'm not sure how many people in the public will make the connection, but coloring may make people look/think twice.. ;)

Just a suggestion, I'd be happy to wear this shirt however it's made, Tommy.

-Carson

Alright you fun people. Time for some serious decision-making.

I don't know if this is the most efficient strategy, but in any case, since a variety of options have been proposed, I've divided them up into four choices:
1. original vs auction
2. tilted vs. horizontal
3. single-tone vs. two-tone
4. RPF label vs. no label

I'll post each separately, and I'll submit the winning configuration made up from those four polls after 24 hours.
[If someone doesn't get a chance to vote but already expressed a clear preference in a preceding comment, I'll count that as a vote in the relevant category.]

Vote using the corresponding emoji
CHOICE #1: :love: ORIGINAL vs. AUCTION :mad:

Attachments

• choice 1.jpg
    choice 1.jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
CHOICE #3: :love: SINGLE-TONE vs. TWO-TONE :mad:

Attachments

• choice 3.jpg
    choice 3.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
CHOICE #4: :love: RPF LABEL vs. NO LABEL :mad:

[edit: I've shifted the font to a more legible one]

Attachments

• choice 4.jpg
    choice 4.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
I was thinking...... (always dangerous)

Yes, comments left of videos of the auction house and auction site can be deleted because they have control over those specific entities. Maybe someone from the RPF should make a video, being intentional of legal fair-use, and lay out all of the evidence against the PS blaster being false stating only the facts supported with evidence and absolutely no opinions or conjecture (and no name-calling) and hashtag the heck out of it and spread it around social media to 'get the word out'.

As long as the video is not inflammatory or slanderous toward the folks owning/selling the gun and is only providing the evidence, and falls under fair use and is made in a way as to not infringe on any copyright claims, then they would not have control over what is said, the viewer comments, or where it is shared.

Tommy forgive me if I’ve overstepped my bounds here by any means but pictures always speaker louder than words.. for me anyways. Personally I like either of these. If ur going to add TheRPF (which I 100% think you should) then I think it should definitely be clean and placed somewhere like this. Straight across does looks stronger in my eyes for what it’s worth but tilted also works. Either of these IMHO are perfect. Great work!!

5EA28198-48CB-464F-8531-6D23D85C2ACA.png

I was thinking...... (always dangerous)

Yes, comments left of videos of the auction house and auction site can be deleted because they have control over those specific entities. Maybe someone from the RPF should make a video, being intentional of legal fair-use, and lay out all of the evidence against the PS blaster being false stating only the facts supported with evidence and absolutely no opinions or conjecture (and no name-calling) and hashtag the heck out of it and spread it around social media to 'get the word out'.

As long as the video is not inflammatory or slanderous toward the folks owning/selling the gun and is only providing the evidence, and falls under fair use and is made in a way as to not infringe on any copyright claims, then they would not have control over what is said, the viewer comments, or where it is shared.

I think that’s a great idea. I’d vote for both kpax and deadbolt. Many, many voices have contributed to this Hero discussion over the years so no disrespect to anyone but I can’t think of two better, more well informed lads to cover all the bases..

CHOICE #4: :love: RPF LABEL vs. NO LABEL :mad:

[edit: I've shifted the font to a more legible one]

I'd go for any to be honest, but I think I myself would likely go for the bottom left (3rd) one, with the RPF mentioned. I think your first version with the parts being 'singled out' so-to-speak is perfect to the message towards this issue. It acts as a highlighter on the subject, and the 'Truth' coloring matching also links to those parts in turn giving off the same message, almost like an arrow pointing right at those parts, and only those parts..

But it's not my opinion or taste that matters here, it's all of us concerned and upset about all of this. I would be really happy to hear what other people here think, what do you all think which one would push the message and meaning across further/stronger?

-Carson

..last summer. =b

-Carson

…which was when the fake phaser sold for $250,000.

Listen, like I said back in the phaser thread, STAR WARS and STAR TREK mean money. And, frankly, now that both franchises are slowly moving out of the public consciousness, and their original participants (and fans) are aging out/dying off, the opportunists are coming out of the woodwork to wring a last few bucks out of them. And those who would serve as gatekeepers to prevent fraud are also aging out and/or being dismissed.

Heck, we’ve even seen people involved with the productions (such as Gary Kurtz and Roger Christian) auctioning off dubious items claimed to be “production-made” or “prototypes” or “backups”.

Money ruins everything.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back