Halo Reach M6B

LeeKegan

Here are some pics of the build and a video of it finished.

HaloReachM6B008.jpg

HaloReachM6B007.jpg

HaloReachM6B005.jpg

HaloReachM6B012.jpg

HaloReachM6B018.jpg

HaloReachM6B026.jpg

HaloReachM6B003-2.jpg

HaloReachM6B002-3.jpg

HaloReachM6B002-4.jpg

Here is the video link.

YouTube - M6B Halo Reach 405th.wmv

Hope you enjoy.

That's some really nice work there, especially with the wood and all, the fact you made it functional only serves to put icing on the cake!

I would be down for one of those

I'm going to have to start thinking out of the box with my wood working. :lol Your props are some of the best I've seen out of wood.

Amazing woodworking skills. I wish i could rework my resin one to look this good. I bet you could sell them just for being made out of wood replicas without having to cast anything.

Your work is always totally amazing! A cast kit that could be built up with the same features (working slide and trigger, removable mag, cavities for light and laser) would be incredibly cool.

outstanding work. some of the best woodwork skills i have ever seen. is this to be moulded and sold as a kit. i'm sure ALOT of people will want one.

That's some really nice work there, especially with the wood and all, the fact you made it functional only serves to put icing on the cake!

I would be down for one of those

outstanding work. some of the best woodwork skills i have ever seen. is this to be moulded and sold as a kit. i'm sure ALOT of people will want one.

I agree with both of these comments, I'd be down for a kit f you did a run.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back