Halo:Reach LE; Instant mini prop collection

tubachris85x

Master Member
Although having ordered the Legendary Edition (which just includes the statue+1 extra fictional "letter," I am actually quite surprised and very happy about how far they went to really make these "documents."

For those that just got the Limited edition, you already know/have what I am talking about. It includes several letters, "official" ONI documentations, a few file folders and even what appears to be a "drawing" by a SII canidate w/ Halsey's analysis. Halsey's "security" badge is actually alot better quality than I anticipated, and just discovered that if you shine the light properly where the transparent ONI emblem is, Dr. Halsey's face appears!

Many other things as well. Ive started reading the journal, and alot of it is really consitant so far from what I've read and it's a really neat thing to read some of the novel's events from "her" perspective, along with her many comedic scribbles and what not.

If you are really into the Halo story and love the fiction, this is something I would HIGHLY recommend to you. The limited edition box is a really high quality prop itself. The Legendary "crate" is just as cool as well!

:love

I wish i'd gotten this so now much like with fallout 3 i'm going to be piecing together everything it came with except the statue since i don't really like it.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back