HALO 4 CAMS academy service uniform.

AtRiskJoe

Hey guys, Im working on a new project to make the CAMS academy service uniforms from the "Foward Unto Dawn" mini series. I have a general idea of what to use for fabric but I was wondering if anybody had a suggestion for the specific belt parts and boots. The belt seems to be like the clips off a backpack. Any ideas? View attachment FUD_Orenski_Lasky_Silva_color_adjust.jpghttp://www.halopedia.org/images/f/f4/FUD_Orenski_Lasky_Silva_color_adjust.jpg

(By the way, this is my first post so forgive me for any post errors)

Boots are former Standard issue all black "jungle" or "Panama" boots. They will have a leather toe and heel caps, but then a fabric on the side. 2 drain holes on the interior of the Arch. Should be able to find at any Army/Navy Surplus store. looks like an "Altima" style tread vs. the 'wave' or 'ripple'. Shouldn't be too hard to find.

I'm thinking, based on part of what I've learned here that those are standard Fastex buckles, probably 3" style, with something additional on top of them.

Pretty sure that the uniform is cotton canvas and the other parts are neoprene.
This is what I could remember from the interviews that are included on the DVD version of the movie and the previews when this aired on Youtube.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back