Half mask paint up

mattius

Step by step of my paintup half mask from, xdmray.

Used the sponge and paintbrush technique.

GetAttachment_1_.jpg

GetAttachment_1___2_.jpg

GetAttachment_2_.jpg

GetAttachment_1___3_.jpg

GetAttachment_2___2_.jpg

cool to finally see someone else paint this. i like that you went with browns and reds over greens.

Hey the paint up looks great! Are you plannin on wearing it? I heard you say its acrylic paint watered down? I hate to be a party pooper, but if its just acrylic paint it will chip and crack if you try to stretch or bend it. You can mix acrylic paint with rubber cement, and thin it with bestine or naptha- or acrylic paint and prosaide, thinned with water. Either of those mixtures will stretch and flex without cracking. I wish you all the best!

Hey the paint up looks great! Are you plannin on wearing it? I heard you say its acrylic paint watered down? I hate to be a party pooper, but if its just acrylic paint it will chip and crack if you try to stretch or bend it. You can mix acrylic paint with rubber cement, and thin it with bestine or naptha- or acrylic paint and prosaide, thinned with water. Either of those mixtures will stretch and flex without cracking. I wish you all the best!

Np man thx for info, used liquitex in mix aswell gives it shine and flexibility 2, not gonna stretch it 2 much, easy to get on.

blending acrylics is easier with a bottle of rubbing alchohol. The alcohol evaporates much faster than water and the results are fantastic. That is a little painting trick I learned from Bob Kurtzman of KNB f/x. Try it, you'll be amazed.

Bryan

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back