Half mask maker?

Mardikrewe

I was reading through a few threads about how some wear a half mask with the Bio helmet over that to help keep the heat down. Sounds like a great idea. Does anyone know who makes half mask Predator heads?

Thanks,
Jeff

monsterroom has a very nice one, it latex and foam filled to hold its shape
WebundermaskWObio001.jpg
Webundermask003small.jpg
WebundermaskWObio002.jpg
Webhalfmask01.jpg

What Bio would fit your half mask besides the standard P1? I currantly have one of your half-mask's that I purchased from xXLEELANDXX and it's an AWESOME MASK I have a GORT Bio tha looks like might work with it and yes I tried my P2 Bio that I own and it just dosn't look right on it (I really hoped it would as my P2 has lazers already installed)

I might just have to buy another Wolf mask and go to cutting? If anyone comes across an inexpensive Wolf mask or one that has been damaged in the face .......... shoot me a message!

Thanks all,
Jeff

bit of both.

i just pour a mask but the face section is not dwelled so if any latex goes there it is very thin, and just trimmed away to what you see.

i do not have those bios, but as the forehead shape is different, ie more of a steep slope i doubt they would fit that well to be honest.

Just FYI...I own both of these half masks. You cant go wrong either way. Both are quality masks. If you like a more dreads the Mosteroom has more dread lugs but, remember that more dreads adds more weight. You can always leave a few out. Most bios with a more round dome will fit both masks. Bios like the Boar, Brother Boar, or Wolf may have issues being those bios are of a more flat design.

Cheers!

Bringing this back from the dead, sorry, but are there any recent forum goers here that make and sell half masks still? I'm looking to buy 3 maybe 4 :)

I need a couple half mask semi foam filled to hold shape
I need wolf, tracker, Berserker,and p1. Any ideas . Thanks in advance

image.jpeg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back