Half-Life: Alyx- From here to there in under a second by Dr. Isaac Kleiner

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Kobeque

This is a recreation of a book that can be found in Half-Life: Alyx, titled "From here to there in under a second" by Dr. Isaac Kleiner. I really liked the design of this cover so I recreated it in illustrator using the in-game textures as reference. I laid out this image to fit an old book that I had, so I'm not sure how helpful it will be to others trying to print their own, but I thought I'd post it here anyway. I've also included some images of the final product, please let me know what you think!

1612756777465.png
The Book from the game ^

From here to there in under a second.png
My recreation ^

IMG_2104.PNG IMG_2105.PNG IMG_2106.PNG IMG_2107.PNG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.