171.7 KB · Views: 154
  • 661BE41D-228F-44BE-90C9-5DD2059317A0.jpeg
    661BE41D-228F-44BE-90C9-5DD2059317A0.jpeg
    206.7 KB · Views: 161
  • 47ED58A2-EC1B-45D2-8B1A-95A11EC4D220.jpeg
    47ED58A2-EC1B-45D2-8B1A-95A11EC4D220.jpeg
    104.5 KB · Views: 155
UPDATE:

The rings have arrived! Over the weekend I spent some time checking all the rings for defects and machining problems. There's nothing to report and all the rings are flawless, fitting on my Romans vane with ease!

I'm waiting on the boxes to arrived (should be early this week), but in the mean time ill be packing up all the rings and weathering those which need weathering.

My ambition is to get these out by the end of the week - so watch out for that!

UPDATE:

Im still waiting on the packing supplies - the company has sent them today and it should take 1-2 days to arrive. In the mean time I've been weathering the rings and packing those up. About 50% of the rings needing to be weathered have been weathered - Ill upload some images when I can.

Thankyou all for being patient!

UPDATE

All orders have now been packed, labelled and ready to be shipped. I'll be dropping these at the post office Monday & Tuesday! Ill be working through the tracking numbers and sharing these with you as soon as I feasibly can! Messaging on here takes a while....

Last edited:
UPDATE:

70% of the orders have been shipped today. The rest will go out tomorrow.

Everyone should have a tracking number now (unless you chose to ship via UPS - I am yet to do your shipping but this will be done today and they will go out tomorrow with everyone else).

Once they are all shipped, the remaining 6 rings will be available for general purpose.

I would love to get you guy's input on how easy/hard it was to remove the stock ring from the vanes center piece on Roman's Mk1... I haven't tried that hard but so far the damn thing won't move and i'm afraid i'm going to bend something!

I would love to get you guy's input on how easy/hard it was to remove the stock ring from the vanes center piece on Roman's Mk1... I haven't tried that hard but so far the damn thing won't move and i'm afraid i'm going to bend something!
Hopefully, it should just slide off if you do it carefully. Alternative solutions may be to use a little WD40 - OR to heat up the stock ring, which will cause it to expand and then hopefully you can slide it off. Try keeping the center vanes cool with some water.

Don’t use force on the vanes as they could bend and damage.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back