Gurren Lagann (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann) Costume Build [COSTUME FINISHED PIC HEAVY]

Re: Gurren Lagann Project DONE :)

the thighs must be somewhat exposed as shown on the anime/manga, and mine didn't turn out that way. . .maybe after my commission works i'll start "upgrading" this baby with it's wings

Gurren_Lagann_Glenn_Wing.png

and adjust the boots for me to stand as tall as 6ft. . .

Re: Gurren Lagann (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann) Costume Build [COSTUME FINISHED PIC HE

That is a seriously good, wow! I just got done watching the series and you certainly did it justice. :)

Re: Gurren Lagann (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann) Costume Build [COSTUME FINISHED PIC HE

That is a seriously good, wow! I just got done watching the series and you certainly did it justice. :)

thanks mate :thumbsup i really like manga and the series specially their movie remakes. . .planning to build a tengen toppa version of this soon

Hey friend you did an awesome job in time and form, all my respect and admiration, thank you very much for the mention and looking at his work inspires me to finish mine, I've been out a while and now we return.

just go ahead my fellow team exclusively for you, keep it up greetings.

Hey friend you did an awesome job in time and form, all my respect and admiration, thank you very much for the mention and looking at his work inspires me to finish mine, I've been out a while and now we return.

just go ahead my fellow team exclusively for you, keep it up greetings.
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee375/toja1976/2013-12-02204440_zps1efceb67.jpg

can't wait to see your complete build bud :thumbsup thanks!

Looks like a stone statue unpainted, love the finished product.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back