Greeblie panels!!

These are incredible! This is the type of thing I had in mind to make with my Model Prop Maker kit parts I have for sale in the Junkyard.

As was said earlier these could very well hang in an art gallery somewhere. Truly stunning work!

Thanks to all! [emoji2938][emoji1689]

image-2020-04-22-20:54:54-552.jpg

Benefits of maintaining relations with old coworkers. At a place that does $5million in injection molding a month.

I have jumped into this after looking at your pics. I work in a 5 billion dollar water treatment facility and I started amassing a bucketful of "junk" lol
I will post some greeble pics and share what I think might work.
thanks for the inspiration they look awesome

yes- BILLION ;)

I have jumped into this after looking at your pics. I work in a 5 billion dollar water treatment facility and I started amassing a bucketful of "junk" lol

yes- BILLION ;)

That’s great man! It’s definitely cathartic and relaxing. I do a lot of thinking while doing this, and I’ve come to realize that it is akin to creating order out of chaos. I can’t seem to accomplish that in real life very often, but on my bench? Small pockets of satisfaction. [emoji2938][emoji1689]

yes- BILLION ;)

Since I have ended up with hundreds of multiple parts, perhaps we could do a small package swap sometime so that we each end up with parts we would otherwise not have access to. I am also looking to making some smaller panels made of generic repetitive bits and casting them in resin.

Since I have ended up with hundreds of multiple parts, perhaps we could do a small package swap sometime so that we each end up with parts we would otherwise not have access to. I am also looking to making some smaller panels made of generic repetitive bits and casting them in resin.
i was going to say the same thing about trading!

I pm'ed you

Very cool. I did a greeblie package swap With Malibu Steve. Turns out we have the same tastes, but with access to different materials. I’m thinking about doing this again if anyone else is interested. View attachment 1295204

Looks like you've got a Mandalorian explosive casing near the lower left of that box, looking like it's trying to hide. I'm just guessing but the shape just seems too similar.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back