Done / Completed GOTG2 - Sitting Baby Groot - ON SALE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgriesbeck

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
ALL OF MY STUFF IS ON SALE!! TAKE 20% FOR THE MONTH OF MAY. SIMPLY TAKE THE PRICE AND TAKE OFF 20% (DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORIES OR SHIPPING). FOR EXAMPLE - KIT IS $100 - 20% = $80 + ACCESSORIES & SHIPPING. I'M NOT CHANGING THE PRICE ON THE ORDER FORM, JUST DO THE MATH AND PLACE YOUR ORDER - BEFORE THE END OF MAY!!

My "lifesize" baby Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2. He stands at 10 inches and is amazing.

There are two possible versions. The candy eating, "put your self belt on" Groot has an open mouth. But I've also made it so he'd work with my smiling Groot head, so if you wanted him to sit on your shoulder and be smiling, you could do that.

For the shoulder version, you could very easily add some strong magnets to Groot's bum and your Star Lord coat and he'd go along for the ride at the con.

The order form will have a candy faced version or a smiley face version, your choice.

The price will be $50.00. Shipping will be $10.00 to Canada/US or $15.00 anywhere else. If you want more than 1, I'll eat the extra and ship multiples for the same price.

If you'd like to order one, simply fill out the form and send the PP- theRPF Order Form for rgriesbeck

@GeneralFROSTY is offering finishing work for $100.00 per groot (see pics below). If you'd like your groot to be finished by Frosty, tick the button in my order form and it'll go directly to him.

download_20170301_191149.jpg
download_20170309_200824.jpg
IMG_20170325_185414.jpg
IMG_20170325_185221.jpg
download_20170301_191149.jpg
download_20170309_200824.jpg
IMG_20170325_185414.jpg
IMG_20170325_185221.jpg
Now selling!![/B]

IMG_20170325_185414.jpgIMG_20170325_185221.jpgdownload_20170301_191149.jpgdownload_20170309_200824.jpg

Last edited:
Re: GOTG2 - "Groot put your seatbelt on!"

I give up! I NEED to have this one too. Put me down for it please. I think I may have a Baby Groot hoarding problem!

hehe thanks. I've got the same problem - I've got about 4 inches left on my desk that I need to fill, I think he'll just fit :D

I give up! I NEED to have this one too. Put me down for it please. I think I may have a Baby Groot hoarding problem!

Reactions: JPH

"I am Groot!" And I didn't say frick...

We just need to figure out the candy... It kinda looks like Mike n' Ikes...

Hi,

Im interested if there is a finished version available.

- Matt

I am very interested in a finished version...

Last edited:

I'd be happy to throw my name in the hat for finishing services as well. :) Pretty short turnaround time. Once I have the two in from you I'll get them finished up to show what I can do.

As soon as I get the new model perfected, they'll be available and I'm sure @GeneralFROSTY will paint them

Definitely interested in one of these as well. At this rate, I'll have more Groots than I know what to do with!

Cool, I'll be shipping yours today

I'd be happy to throw my name in the hat for finishing services as well. :) Pretty short turnaround time. Once I have the two in from you I'll get them finished up to show what I can do.

Definitely interested in one of these as well. At this rate, I'll have more Groots than I know what to do with!

Omg, I just got back to the website after a year plus away. And I need one of each of your baby grooms, possibly 3.. pm me with different options you are offering. Thx buddy...

Damn it! I'm just finishing up my baby Groot that I just bought from you now this... Hmm I'd really like to have one of these too. I'll have to think about it for sure.

We're playing around with the mesh, I think that we'll be able to come up with a dual use pose. One that would work for a groot eating candy AND a groot who could sit on your shoulder. I'm dusting off my star lord coat and trying to figure out how powerful the magnets will have to be... Stay tuned

Reactions: HSM
Re: GOTG2 - "Groot put your seatbelt on!" AND get on my shoulder poses

Sounds awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back