Done / Completed GOTG: Holsters for Star Lord nerf blasters, mag mounts. **NOVA PROPS**

Re: *SALE* GOTG: Holsters for Star Lord nerf blasters, mag mounts. **NOVA PROPS**

Are you waiting until after your "Spring Sale" to start construction on the run?

Re: *SALE* GOTG: Holsters for Star Lord nerf blasters, mag mounts. **NOVA PROPS**

Are you waiting until after your "Spring Sale" to start construction on the run?

Nope, the mold had a defect that we didn't notice. Got a new one made over the weekend and cast the first for sets last night, everything else is ready to go I even have the boxes and some of the labels done.
Expect to start shipping in the next day or so.

Thanks for the 411. Hope to get these before my show on April 18 and 19.

Count me in, payment on the way! :D

Just a reminder the sale ends Sunday.

If you already signed up you will need to get your payments in by Sunday to get the special price.

Got the mounts today. Any videos or recommendations to finishing them or use as-is? Thanks for any tips.

Got the mounts today. Any videos or recommendations to finishing them or use as-is? Thanks for any tips.

Probably best to mount the screws in the corners, these are flexible so paint will flake off but you could use some ebony rub n buff if you want to get them even darker.

Any updates on this?

Wes

Yes sorry I forgot to update the status on the main post. It shipped on the 10th and is currently in IL. Did paypal email you the tracking information?

- - - Updated - - -

Any updates on this?

Wes

Yes sorry I forgot to update the status on the main post. It shipped on the 10th and is currently in IL. Did paypal email you the tracking information?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back