Done / Completed GOTG 2 - Baby Groot - ON SALE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: GOTG 2 - Baby Groot - Now Selling - Finished Version Available

Unfortunately, the order form won't allow me to add thumbnails...

The groot with the smile and the right arm out is the bomb pose. The standard pose has no expression and arms in a T-pose. The other 2 poses are ravager and sitting, hope that makes sense

Is the image linked below the Bomb Pose version? I'm not clear on which pictures match up to the 5 selections on your order page (other than the Ravager). Maybe you could post a pic of each with the correct identification called out? Thanks much.

Re: GOTG 2 - Baby Groot - Now Selling - Sweet new pics p.6

WP_20170504_002.jpgThank you, sir.

All groot orders shipped, still have 1 in stock for immediate shipping

Got 1 of each groot in stock and ready to ship immediately

Re: GOTG 2 - Baby Groot - Now Selling - Super Summer Sale on NOW!!

The super summer sale is here! I’m offering 25% off all my gun kits and 10% off a Groot!! The discounts are off the price of the kit, not accessories of shipping. So, if you’d like a Blade Runner gun, the $100 kit is now $75 plus any accessories and shipping.

The sale will run for 1 week, July 1st to July 8th. I’ve pre-printed some kits already and will ship as soon as your order is ready.

If you’re interested in multiple kits, I’ll give you 50% off shipping charges for the 2nd and each subsequent item placed (as long as they ship together). So shipping to Canada/US is normally $15 per item, if you wanted 2 items, it would be $15 + $7.50 = $22.50 or if you wanted 3 item it would be $15 + $7.50 + $7.50 …

Please fill out the order form (link below) and send PP and I will get working on your order ASAP. Orders are completed and shipped in the order received.

Thanks so much

Rob

Re: GOTG 2 - Baby Groot - Now Selling - Super Summer Sale on NOW!!

Main images should be fixed now (screw you photo bucket), let me know if I missed any important ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back