Done / Completed GOTG 2 - Baby Groot - ON SALE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgriesbeck

Master Member
ALL OF MY STUFF IS ON SALE!! TAKE 20% FOR THE MONTH OF MAY. SIMPLY TAKE THE PRICE AND TAKE OFF 20% (DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORIES OR SHIPPING). FOR EXAMPLE - KIT IS $100 - 20% = $80 + ACCESSORIES & SHIPPING. I'M NOT CHANGING THE PRICE ON THE ORDER FORM, JUST DO THE MATH AND PLACE YOUR ORDER - BEFORE THE END OF MAY!!

Now selling!!

My "lifesize" baby Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2. He stands at 10 inches and is amazing.

This version is the standard pose and I also make a "bomb pose" available here - Limited Run - GOTG2 - Baby Groot with Bomb - Price Drop $50

The price will be $50.00. Shipping will be $10.00 to Canada/US or $15.00 anywhere else. If you want more than 1, I'll eat the extra and ship multiples for the same price.

If you'd like to order one, simply fill out the form and send the PP- theRPF Order Form for rgriesbeck

@GeneralFROSTY is offering finishing work for $100.00 per groot (see pics below). If you'd like your groot to be finished by Frosty, tick the button in my order form and it'll go directly to him.

Baby Groot Standard Pose

IMG_20161223_134748.jpgdownload_20170301_191149.jpgdownload_20170309_200832.jpg

Last edited:
Re: GOTG 2 - Baby Groot

Sounds like a trailer will be released with Dr. Strange. Should get a good look at the little guy then!

Absolutely interested. My potted baby Groot got knocked over and broke, are you still making them?

Absolutely interested. My potted baby Groot got knocked over and broke, are you still making them?

:cry - you bet, got some (of version 1) ready to go

- - - Updated - - -

Could be interested in one pending price. Is that a gun he has in his hand?

Price should be around $50ish, like the last one. Might be a bit more as this version looks a bit taller. I thought that silver was part of the jacket. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back