Got my Life-Size Kenner!

Jedi Lawja

I got a nice big package from Canada today. With great anticipation I grabbed an X-acto and started slashin'. Once the cardboard was removed I discoverd a nice tightly bubble-wrapped item. After some careful cutting I extracted my Black Stormy and Leias pistol. Beautiful.

But here I feel I must mention a small problem. Well, Y'see, it's the scope on the E-11. It doesn't work. If I didn't know better I'd think it was a block of wood. :lol (Sorry, life-size action figure toys got me in a whimsical mood.)

These are truely works of art. I think I'm going to build a grid-type rack to hang them on. They look good in the flat black I requested, but I might look around and see if I can find a real deep blue, try and copy the paint job that.. sorry, I forget your name, the guy who made one that didn't sell 'em.

In closing, if you ordered one and it hasn't come, you've got a nice surprise coming.

Jay

:lol

Glad you like 'em. The scope works best with a moving target. The still ones just look, well... wooden. :angel I'm still filling orders (though work has been pretty busy lately) so there are a few of you still out there due for a surprise. Hope you all like them this much. I've been smiling every time I see a batch of them painted up, like this. :D Can't wait to see one with a set of stormtrooper armor.

kennercolours.jpg

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back