Godzilla vs Kong

As badly as I want to watch this trailer, I want to go into the movie as fresh as possible. Besides I'm sold. I've been waiting since I was a kid to watch round 2 between them.

Only bummer is our theaters are still closed and there's no way I'm settling for watching this at home.

Yah, getting around radioactive breath, EMP Godzilla is gonna be interesting. Kong also has a dependent, the little girl, y'know that's gonna be used against him.

Wait n see. The theatre must have a rockin sound system

They have set up Godzilla as keeping a power balance, that WE live in HIS world, that he is the KING of the monsters and is managing all the others (defeating a false king from space even) in a way that benefits humans in the long run and even symbiotic as the case was with Mothra, (Mothra's wings had Godzilla's eyes) so if the ape manages to kill Godzilla, all that collapses. Kong is not capable of doing any of that.

Last edited:
If Kong is getting that big, like 66 times bigger than a Gorilla, what does he eat? That's a lot of food that has to be sustained around him. Normal Gorilla eats 75 lb a day.

Yeah I'm resigning from now that it's going to be a 'tie' somehow. Then they'll end up teaming to fight a bigger threat (if you watched the post credits scene from the last movie then you could guess who it might be). It could still be really good but I'd rather see a clear winner. I think I mentioned in another thread that I wish they would pull a Clue and film multiple endings.

On a more serious note, as a toy collector, there's a few plot points that have been gleaned from the toys being released on time when the movie was pushed back. Knowing those things, I feel that this will be the movie that the others could've been. I've also heard that test screenings have gone well, with a majority of the audience feeling that the lessons from the other 3 have been learned.

I'm hopeful.

On a more serious note, as a toy collector, there's a few plot points that have been gleaned from the toys being released on time when the movie was pushed back. Knowing those things, I feel that this will be the movie that the others could've been. I've also heard that test screenings have gone well, with a majority of the audience feeling that the lessons from the other 3 have been learned.

I'm hopeful.

I’ve really enjoyed all three, with KotM being the weakest of the lot.

That said, the two Godzilla flicks in particular could have been a lot better. Skull Island, though, I really like just how it is.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back