Godfather news paper help needed

LuciousFox

Hi guys has any one got a copy of the scanned news papers which were uploaded here by a fellow RPF member it seems that they are no longer on the site

if you have a copy of the scanned papers could you upload them please

Best regards

Brad

I don't know who's files these are,I'll take them down if there is any disapproval.
Anyway,here you go.:thumbsup

Attachments

• gf.jpg
    gf.jpg
    946 KB · Views: 86
  • gf2.jpg
    gf2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 70
  • gf3.jpg
    gf3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 71
Are those scanned from screen used pieces? I would love to see clean SA file from those. Maybe i will start the process. Anyone knows the accurate size of those?

I think i found the measurements for original 1945 New York Daily News. 15-1/2 x 11-1/2 inches.

Edit: Hmm...cant get those scans fit in the measurements i have :(

Last edited:
Hmm...true...movie was made 1972. But I was looking measurements from 1945 newspaper because its representing year 1945 as we can see also from newspaper.

year.JPG

Should it be done with 1945 or 1972 measurements? With 1972 it can be done screen accurate but In my opinion its still wrong. Ideas?

Tried to print the files, but 17" seems a bit small.
The quality is "so so" but the files are a bit small too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    352.2 KB · Views: 31
Hmm...true...movie was made 1972. But I was looking measurements from 1945 newspaper because its representing year 1945 as we can see also from newspaper.

View attachment 213862

Should it be done with 1945 or 1972 measurements? With 1972 it can be done screen accurate but In my opinion its still wrong. Ideas?

I would say go for 72 since it would be movie accurate not year accurate

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back