Glow Rod/police baton from Demolition Man

takevin

Sr Member
a friend has a screen used costume, and wants the baton, I dont have a wood lathe otherwise it would be pretty easy to do. Anyone ever make one, or suggestions? :)

if you REALLY wanted to not get someone to lathe this out, you could probably get away with a little league or a kids toy baseball bat. the "crossguard" might be a little hard to do, but the rings would be pretty easy. same with the button.

i havent seen a replica offered that i can remember, but it has been one of my "wants" for a while. same with that cryo can and a frozen snipes head :lol

chris

Check in the little league sporting goods section. Looks like a kid's bat with some doo-dads stuck on and the handle painted silver. Use super sculpy to make/enhance the bottom knob. You could probably cut some sheet aluminium or steel to make the rings.

-Fred

<div class='quotetop'>(Gigatron @ Sep 20 2006, 10:43 AM) [snapback]1323295[/snapback]</div>
Check in the little league sporting goods section. Looks like a kid's bat with some doo-dads stuck on and the handle painted silver. Use super sculpy to make/enhance the bottom knob. You could probably cut some sheet aluminium or steel to make the rings.

-Fred
[/b]

that was first thought, a little league bat. :thumbsup

sure these are available, but a friend does circus acts and he as a glo baton full length which is good, will ask him where he gets them from when I next see him!

though if any one can post a movie still of the original it would help..

P00046.jpg

P00046c.jpg

I just watched this movie today on Bluray. When did they change Taco Bell to Pizza Hut!? I'm sure when I saw it in the 90's it was Taco Bell but they have (very badly) dubbed all mentions of Taco Bell with "Pizza Hut". They even have a dodgy looking Pizza Hut logo superimposed over the Taco Bell logo in a few shots (yet in wider shots you can still see all the Taco Bell logos).

Very crap.

I just watched this movie today on Bluray. When did they change Taco Bell to Pizza Hut!? I'm sure when I saw it in the 90's it was Taco Bell but they have (very badly) dubbed all mentions of Taco Bell with "Pizza Hut". They even have a dodgy looking Pizza Hut logo superimposed over the Taco Bell logo in a few shots (yet in wider shots you can still see all the Taco Bell logos).

Very crap.

REALLY??? I have to buy it now just to see what they did. LOL

Very crap.

IMDB says something about it being changed for international releases. I see that your in UK, so that makes sense.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back