Glasses worn by Raza (Faran Tahir) in Ironman

Cuty Patooty

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what kind of glasses were worn by the character Raza played by Faran Tahir in Ironman part 1. I've searched the web but I haven't had any luck yet and I've been wanting to buy these for my younger brother; he's a sunglasses fanatic and would love these. Any information provided would be great; thanks in advance for any effort put forth.
dyn009_original_450_320_pjpeg__eed13e5254143650b7b8065d3b2c8dab1.jpg

Seem to be Mig fighter goggles slightly modified. They appear to have been cut back on the leather and have a replaced strap.... Can be found on the bay pretty frequently from what I've seen.

$(KGrHqJ,!roE+rqwZCsvBQPD92S4Lg~~60_57.JPG

One of the members of the Black Eyed Peas has a pair of those in the music video "I got a feeling", so maybe that will give some extra search options on the 'bay

Thanks for the information guys; I saw a guy on that show "Top Gear" from The History Channel wearing these as well on one of their episodes; I just can't seem to find an exact name for these to be able to search for them

Last edited:
Thanks for the iformation guys; I saw a guy on that show "Top Gear" from The History Channel wearing these as well on one of their episodes; I just can't seem to find an exact name for these to be able to search for them

Just type mig goggles into an eBay search you will find them.

Yeah, but you could probably resell or repurpose the mask and cap which you wouldn't need. Haven't seen them separately, but may be able to find the goggles cheaper elsewhere as well.

I'm telling you man, the Chinese knockoffs are the way to go. I see them listed as goggles only for like $20 or $30 all the time.

*EDIT* I just went on eBay and looked. Search for "Chinese Goggles". There are a total of 5 on there right now, this minute.

4 of them are under $30.

I'm telling you man, the Chinese knockoffs are the way to go. I see them listed as goggles only for like $20 or $30 all the time.

*EDIT* I just went on eBay and looked. Search for "Chinese Goggles". There are a total of 5 on there right now, this minute.

4 of them are under $30.

Now those are what I'm looking for! Thank you, thank you :love Thanks to everyone that helped me find these; my brother's gona be ecstatic when he gets these.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back