Limited Run Giant Glowy Display stands for HiCs, costumed mannequins, Astromechs, etc

Awesome! It's so cool to see other people making stuff with stuff you make. Great work!

Got Boba mounted last night!

afb4d7d3-81e0-4bc5-9a40-09e6b7b2c6c0-original.jpg

Hey, these are available! astromech version too, where there's less cutouts where the feet of the droid go, so it'll be stronger with the concentrated weight.

All orders shipped, again. I have one final one boxed up and ready to go to the first person who orders.
After that, we'll have gone through the roll of the plastic sheeting, so I'll have to get a new roll when the next person orders, which may take an extra two weeks.

Last edited:
I did order a new roll of the sheeting material so I can make a new batch of stands. Let me know if you want!

Hey Zenix, any chance you'll do a run of these for your 1/3 HiC?

Wouldn't be hard to do at all. I'm trying to stay home and not leave the house right now. I'll do a relaunch launch of 1:3 kits this spring and include an option for base kit which'll also be available separately.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back