GI Joe Classified

Is the crimson guard nice in person, I have been wanting to pick him up for awhile?
6697B827-97FA-4AB5-8F9C-9E545CCE6FCF.jpeg
231A133D-CAFB-4A93-9947-EC7EA0979511.jpeg

Proportions seemed a little off when I got it out of the box… in box I liked it a lot. But once posed I dug it

I may have to get another cuz I have Serpentor coming and after seeing Tomax and Xamot in person, I have a display already figured in head…

Cuz I haaated the promo pics for the twins, but in person they’re great

Last edited:
Now that I think about it...

If I ever decide to take my figures out of the boxes to display, Tomax and Xamot need to have at least 3 Crimson Guard around them. Damn it, gotta get a couple more!

View attachment 1667209View attachment 1667210

Proportions seemed a little off when I got it out of the box… in box I liked it a lot. But once posed I dug it

I may have to get another cuz I have Serpentor coming and after seeing Tomax and Xamot in person, I have a display already figured in head…

Cuz I haaated the promo pics for the twins, but in person they’re great
Thanks for the cool pictures, I will try and find him out in the wild!

This series is making me broke.

I need all those releases. I wanted Rock Roll as a kid and never found him… this one makes up for that.

And Mutt and Junk are next.

Where am I going to put all these? We need a giant ass carrying case, heh. Retrostyle but for 6 inch

They just secured 100% backers for the Dragonfly!

Last edited:
just got my Snake Eyes on the card from my Walmart exclusive preorder back in February. This is a great figure! A couple interesting differences between the boxed and carded figures. They ARE different figures. Totally different sculpts and the Carded figure is about a half head taller than the boxed Classified with Timber.

Attachments

• 20230901_150159.jpg
    20230901_150159.jpg
    991.6 KB · Views: 39
  • 20230901_150213.jpg
    20230901_150213.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 48
just got my Snake Eyes on the card from my Walmart exclusive preorder back in February. This is a great figure! A couple interesting differences between the boxed and carded figures. They ARE different figures. Totally different sculpts and the Carded figure is about a half head taller than the boxed Classified with Timber.
The height difference is dramatic.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back