Limited Run Ghostbusters 2016 Reboot JUMPSUITS by Magnoli Clothiers

Almost there...

extra-image-3507.jpg

Our backlog of orders is around 6-7 months at the moment but we're working hard to get this down to a more reasonable 2-3 months.

Very exciting!

So, a couple of questions:

1. Do you have a pic of the No Ghost Patch? I’m anxious to see how the embroidery came out.

2. Where did you come down on offering both reflective and non-reflective silver trim?

3. Can we see a pic of the zipper?

4. Do the cuffs have buttons?
C9379A85-0EF3-445F-A748-59F091C1302A.jpeg

Attachments

• 68328978-F30C-4678-8C14-A53779F275A5.jpeg
    68328978-F30C-4678-8C14-A53779F275A5.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Do you have any plans on reproducing the sterling 23 spectre glasses that Holtzman was wearing throughout the film?

Probably won't be doing Holtzmann's glasses... concentrating on Spengler's at the moment.

As for the other questions:

1) Here's the patch:

I9qeAFt.jpg

2) We could use non-reflective by request but, to be honest, the stuff we're using is pretty good. Unless you're using direct-flash photography, it'll look great in photos and in person.

3) Didn't get one of the zipper specifically since it's hidden. But it's a rectangular YKK puller in brass, like the original suits.

4) Yes, the cuffs have buttons... you can see this on the reverse shot on our site.

Kind regards,
Indy

The screen-used suits had Enosea brand brass buttons on them. They’re fairly easy to get for personal use, though I can’t comment on what it’d take at a commercial level…

It’s definitely not my preferred way to go about it, but the buttons wouldn’t be too hard to procure, and then change out.

Last edited:
We were using the closest buttons that were available from our hardware supplier. Thanks for the link! We'll look into this and see if we can get these style buttons in volume for future orders.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back