Done / Completed DONE

Re: Ghostbusters (2016) - New ECTO - 1 Car Emblem - SHINY ALUMINIUM

Boy, this is a tough one.
As a true Ghostbusters Fan, the new movie holds absolutely no interest for me other then a source of nausea.
But perhaps having this hood ornament in my collection could serve as a constant reminder of being thankful for what you have because, as it seems, it could always be worse.
Count me down as interested, pending final look and shipping prices

Just to help out.
Saw this pic online. image.jpg

I'm interested-- not because of the new film, but because it's a cool piece!

Signed up to say I'm interested! Pending final design, of course.

Is it possible to have it mounted on a piece of metal to actually be used as a hood ornament?

Signed up to say I'm interested! Pending final design, of course.

Is it possible to have it mounted on a piece of metal to actually be used as a hood ornament?

That'a exactly what we want to do ;)

We'll improve our prototype according last INCREDIBLE pics posted in this thread by KevinBGoode

Here's another potentially helpful picture:

Any chance you'll have the feature where the ghost will turn to allow for opening the hood without removing the ornament?

I don't know if this allow the hood to open but this isn't a problem cause we made only the ghost ;)

I don't know if this allow the hood to open but this isn't a problem cause we made only the ghost ;)

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I mean how when the ghost is straight on, the tail would stop the hood from opening. It turns so that the tail is out of the way and the hood CAN open, it doesn't actually function to open the hood itself.

The picture that Kevin posted shows the tail blocking the hood from opening. The picture I posted is showing how it turns to the side to get out of the way.

Is this still happening? After seeing that trailer I am even more amped about the reboot gear. Thus would be awesome on the hood of my car!!!

Add me as greatly interested as well.

I'm building the new car, so definitely interested :) count me in and mail me the details please, need it ASAP :)
Other people who want to help me with my build ( specially the separate items on the roof are hard to find in Europe, so any fan who wants to help with that ... feel free ) Much appreciated :)

Hi,

what a great piece, please add me to the list also! :)

Thanks.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back